Health, Safety & Environment
Health & Safety
Peveril Decorators Limited has the highest regard for the well being of all persons involved in its activities and others who may be incidental to them.
All efforts and appropriate resource are made available to maintain as far as reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy environment at every location under the Company’s control.
It is the Company’s view that all accidents can be prevented by adherence to our policies and procedures and by taking a positive and proactive approach towards Health & Safety.
The Company management and supervision actively initiate and pursue ways and means of making the working environment as safe and healthy as possible.
It is the policy of the Company that at each working location a senior manager and the site is responsible for implementing the Company’s Health & safety Policy.
It is the policy of the Company that all persons working on all visiting any site must wear safety helmet, safety footwear and other appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing.
Peveril Decorators are committed to the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS). At present we have over 95% of our office, site staff and operatives registerd to the CSCS scheme. All other staff who work on our sites are in the process of attaining CSCS registration with a view to achieving 100% of staff CSCS registered card holders.
Please feel free to download a copy of our Health and Safety Policy for your perusal
Peveril Decorators Ltd has a commitment to promote the conservation and sustainable use of natural resources, to minimise environmental pollution and to promote energy efficiency in all of its own construction activities and those of its sub-contractors.
It is the general policy, therefore, to:
- Minimise the extent of the environmental impact of field operations
- Liaise with our Clients on potential environmental issues and work with them to address issues and concerns
- Develop measures and set targets for our environmental management performance
- Make regular reviews of this policy and our performance, and institute improvements where possible
- Provide appropriate training for our employees
- Put in place procedures and support information that enable compliance with laws, regulations and codes of practice relating to environmental issues
- Foster a constructive working environment through liaison with interested parties
- Conserve energy through minimising consumption and maximising efficiency
- Minimise the use of materials which may be harmful to the environment
- Where possible, promote efficient purchasing which will both avoid waste and which will allow for materials to be recycled
- Employ sound waste management practices
- Promote prudent environmental practice in design
- Recognise and encourage the contribution every employee can make towards improving the Company’s environmental performance
Our Environmental Policy, together with our Management System, are periodically reviewed to ensure their continued suitability within an ever-changing industry.
Please feel free to download a copy of of our Environmental Policy
Spring is here
Time to start thinking about external redecoration
Works commence at Weleda
External redecoration underway
New 27 bed hotel at the Gamston Lock pub
New Advanced Manufacturing Building for Nottingham University